Once you’ve began your journey to personalized home care by contacting us at Sevens Home Care our staff of dedicated and caring professionals will take you step by step through the process of deciding what you need. At Sevens Home Care, your local Denver home care company, we provide fast and reliable in home care services for those in need and can often start services in as little as 24 hours of first contact.
The process often begins with many questions. Our experienced case managers will help answer any of those questions day or night. Since no two situations or care needs are exactly the same, Sevens Home Care provides a free in-home consultation to help better understand you and your family’s needs and expectations. Our confidential in-home assessment provides you with the opportunity to learn about our agency. You’ll meet face to face with the people overseeing your loved ones cares. Giving you invaluable insight to who we are, our values and expertise. At the same time, we will be able to learn about you and further address and questions you may have about home care.
Our in-home assessment is completely free of charge and there is no obligation. We will begin creating a personalized plan to address exactly what kind of in-home services you need. We also find out what you’re looking for in a Caregiver so that we can select the person most suited for you.
During the assessment we will discuss many topics, including but not limited to:
- Client’s condition. We want to make sure our services are appropriate for your needs and we can safely provide the care they need to thrive in their home. We will do a full 10 page confidential assessment.
- Home Safety. We will conduct a home inspection upon your request to ensure your loved one’s living arrangements are safe.
- Insurance. We will help you determine if your loved one qualifies for Long Term Care Insurance.
- Daily Routines
- Medical Background, Advanced Directives and lifestyle
- Medication regiment
- Transportation requirements
- Cost of Home Care services
Once we have completed a full assessment with you and your family, it’s time for the first day of care. On your first day of care, you’ll meet your personally matched caregiver and begin to enjoy your newfound freedom and peace of mind in the comfort of your own home. Because home is where you want to be.